Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Special Wedding Card


Today my nephew Ben is getting married to Mary! This card is for my mom and day to give to them. The bride and groom were cut with the Cricut Explore. I have a subscription to all content so I'm not sure what cartridge it is from. The bottom layer was cut on white cardstock and then I colored the skin and hair with Copic markers. The white is dress and veil was embossed to make it stand out more from the card base. It is also popped with foam tape. Lastly, my favorite detail is the little pearl buttons! I love the way this card turned out.

2 comments:

  1. i found the bride and groom in design space . how did you get his tux black and her dress white they are all one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, Sorry for the delay in responding. I cut the image multiple times and layered it. Two were from white card stock and one was black card stock. I colored the bottom white layer with a flesh tone and hair color markers. Then I glued on top of that the parts I hand cut from the cut images on black and white paper.

      Delete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal