Saturday, September 27, 2014

FSS Scribble Rose in Purple


Another card with the digital stamp, Scribbled Rose, by Fred She Said Designs. There is a pre-colored purple one, my favorite color! The paper is a retired collection from Close To My Heart and I kicked it up with purple shimmer trim that is also from Close To My Heart. 

This card was so quick and easy to put together. If you're looking to add some digi stamps that you can color or are pre-colored check out the store at Fred She Said Designs now, because there is a sale that ends today!

FRED SHE SAID DESIGNS is having an END OF SUMMER SALE!  And there are new floral releases just in time :)  You can find more info at the FRED SHE SAID BLOG.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEinH0C_QcnrrmqDhYxnXTNNk4DfiAnk3T9MGnOsVry9TAppqZadxBb6OmyumajV8uuxcYLZczC6e0FK799AV2MtDl-7ybO6ldSfyry7QMprGIqQJDnAzTLcKnI-ApMaelT1ASyCehfBlQU/s1600/FSS-End+of+Summer+SALE.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal