Tuesday, January 26, 2016

CTMH Animal Greetings Meets CRICUT Create A Critter


Animal Greetings is an adorable stamp set from Close To My Heart. What makes this stamp set even more precious is that for every set sold at $17.95 Close To My Heart is donating $7 to Operation Smile. 

Operation Smile is an international medical charity whose global network of thousands of credentialed medical volunteers from over 80 countries is committed to helping improve the health and lives of children from more than 60 countries. To date, the organization has provided more than 240,000 free surgeries for children and young adults born with cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities.


D1679 Animal Greeting $17.95
For my C&S card design I wanted the animals to be bigger than the stamp image. I used the Cricut cartridges Create A Critter and Create A Critter 2.  I made these cards into valentines, but they can work for any occasion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal